: Touch screen cash register touch screen daily maintenance precautions. Include keep the cash register tidy, check the connection of various power lines, clean the touch screen with glass and so on
Touch screen cash register touch screen daily maintenance precautions:
- 1. The cashier must keep the cash register tidy and can not place any other items on or around the cash register to prevent the thermal effects of the cash register from being affected.
- 2. The cashier must regularly check the connection of various power lines and data lines.
- 3. The cashier must regularly clean the touch screen with glass. First spray the glass cleaner on a soft cloth or towel, and then wipe the touch screen. Do not spray the glass directly on the touch screen.
- 4. The cashier must regularly clean foreign objects inside the cash box.
- 5. It is forbidden to use liquids such as water during the cleaning of touch screens and cash drawer rails. It is prohibited to use corrosive cleaning liquids.
Follow us on Social Media to get the latest update and promotion information!